The first Ducati designed to take you anywhere. Born to travel and to be at ease on any type of terrain, the Multistrada 1200 Enduro is able to stand up to the stresses and strains of off-road riding, but also on any road you can imagine. A real globetrotter, just like you.
- Type: Testastretta with variable valve timing, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Dual Spark, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1198.4cc
- Bore x Stroke: 106x67.9mm
- Compression ratio: 12.5:1
- Power: 158 hp (117.7 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Torque: 100.3 lb-ft (136 Nm) @ 7,500 rpm
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=27/20 4=24/22 5=23/24 6=22/25
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Clutch: Light action, wet, multiplate clutch with hydraulic control. Self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: Sachs 48 mm fully adjustable usd forks. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS)
- Front wheel: Tubeless spoked wheel in light alloy 3 in. x 19 in.
- Front Tyre: Pirelli Scopion Trail II 120/70 ZR19 as optional Pirelli Scorpion Rally same measure
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Sachs unit. Electronic compression & rebound damping adjustment. Electronic spring pre-load adjustment with Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS). Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Rear wheel: Tubeless spoked wheel in light alloy 4.50 in. x 17 in.
- Rear tyre: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 170/60 ZR17 as optional Pirelli Scorpion Rally same measure
- Front wheel travel: 7.9 in. (200 mm)
- Rear wheel travel: 7.9 in. (200 mm)
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted monoblocco Brembo callipers, 4-piston, 2-pad, with cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: 265 mm disc, 2-piston floating calliper, with cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: Color TFT display 5 in.
Dimensions and Weight
- Dry weight: 496 lb. (225 kg)
- Wet weight (KERB): 566 lb. (257 kg)
- Seat height: Non-adjustable 35 in. (890 mm). (34.25 - 33.5 in. (870 - 850 mm) with low seat)
- Wheelbase: 62.15 in. (1,556 mm)
- Rake: 25 deg.
- Trail: 4.3 in. (110 mm)
- Fuel tank capacity: 7.9 US gal. (30 L)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Standard Equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Cruise control, ABS cornering, DTC and DWC, RbW, Hands-Free, Full Led headlamp with light cornering function, bluetooth modul for infotainment
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 9,000 mi (15,000 km) / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 18,000m (30.000km)
Emissions and Consumption
- Standard: Euro 4
- Consumption: 5.6 l/100 km - CO2 132 g/km
Technical data referring to power and torque was measured on an engine test stand at Ducati.
Weight data refers to the dry weight of the motorcycle without battery, lubricants and coolants for liquid-cooled models. Wet weights indicate total bike weight with all operating consumable liquids and a fuel tank filled to 90% of capacity (as per EC standard 93/93).